Saturday, June 27, 2009

Visit Me at the Sacramento Music Awards!

OooooOOoops! Here I am supposed to be keeping my blog up to date on where I'll be and, I almost forgot to post Tonight's Big Event~~

A great bit of good luck kicked in-- I am fortunate to have a booth at the SAMMIES (2009 Sacramento Music Awards), so if you're in the area come by for a visit! The event is free and promises LOTS of entertainment (14 bands on 2 stages, art & fashion vendors, beer & wine garden, etc... )! The fest goes from 3-9pm at Cesar Chavez Park!

All the official info here--> http://www.newsreview.com/sacramento/2009_sammies/event


6 comments:

Gary Heller said...

Sounds great! Wish I could visit and see your display in person.
Best to you and hope the event is the best ever for you.

UrbanJunkies/zuppaartista said...

oh wow kenna! sounds awesome! have fun and here's to many sales for you! :)

Quwwa said...

Hi Kenna, I'm just dropping by, see that you're up to your busy self. Take care and enjoy, because it is HOT down here?

Char said...

congrats!! have a great time

Celtic Cat said...

Sounds like fun, wish I were in your area!

Congrats on getting such a wonderful venue to show your art.


I am awarding you a wonderful award. check out my site.

Allie said...

Wish I could be there! Sounds like fun!

I have finally - so belatedly said a humble thank you for the Lemonade award you gave me many moons ago.

Thank you again, Kenna! If you're interested in reading - it's here:
http://allieart4children.blogspot.com/2009/06/playing-catch-up.html

Take care, allie