Monday, February 9, 2009

Did you pick #4 or #8? :)



Ok, I have a little surprise news for you folks-- the rules changed a bit, via my sister! She couldn't decide on ONE photo (indecisiveness runs in the family, I think, not sure, maybe) ;) so there will actually be TWO winners. She chose #4 & #8 -- because of the beautiful color of the water, though she said some other time she might choose differently- go figure!
So I am putting the names of everyone who chose 4, 8, or both into a big, fuzzy hat. If you chose both 4 and 8, your name will go in twice! I'm going to ask Jhon, my beloved man, to draw the names (gotta make sure I don't cheat or anything!). If he happens to choose the same name twice, sorry, I've decided you don't get to win twice-- gotta give someone else a chance. ;) Will do the drawing and post winners very soon! :)

4 comments:

Robin Road said...

Tap, tap tap!

And the winner is?

Sorry Kenna! But the suspense is killing me!

(Don't mean to be impatient, but...)

Julie Magers Soulen said...

Excitement is building! I chose the waterfall!

Beholden-To-Nature (Kenna) said...

hee hee, you guys are great!-- And I'm Sorry ladies! Have been working on it for a while now-- I'm trying to get the stupid formatting together for the post! Should be up in a matter of minutes! ;)

Josh Jones said...

wow these are both stunning images!